Elite Gates Repair Warranty
Congratulations on the purchase of this repair warranty service policy. The non-tranferrable Policy outlined herein along with your purchase receipt, constitute the entire agreement between you and us. Your Policy begins on the date of purchase (not the date you received your product) and expires based on the duration you've purchased.
This Policy is not a manufacturer's replacement warranty of some sort but rather an intermediary service for your original warranty. The warranty itself will be fullfiled by the manufacturer as per their terms.
This means that we are bound by the manufacturer’s coverage, terms, timing and procedures. Having stated that, some items may not be covered under the manufacturer's warranty and/or will be deemed as "customer's fault".
We have no say in their final decision nor are we in control of how long it will take for the manufacturer to send back your Product but know that we are as eager as you are to have your repaired Product shipped back to you.
Replacement parts utilized for repair will be, at our sole discretion, new, rebuilt or non-original manufacturer’s parts that perform to the factory specifications of the Product.
This Policy covers inner parts of your gate operator/telephone entry system that fail due to normal wear and tear and/or defects in materials or workmanship
This Policy does not cover any shipping fees.
There are no deductibles under this Policy
Limits of Liability
The total liability under this Policy cannot exceed the total amount you paid for your Policy.
This Policy is nonrefundable at any time, whether used or not
- Requests past the expiration date will not be honored regardless of the reason or the timing
- Entire operators: only the interior parts are covered. You will need to remove the specific faulty part and send only that faulty part for repair. You cannot send the entire unit for repair.
- Products with a missing serial number whether altered, defaced or removed will not be accepted
- Damage due to an accident, abuse, neglect, intentional damage, misuse, unauthorized modification, viruses or spyware (when applicable)
- Bodily and/or property damage due to fault with the equipment
- Any and all labor costs incurred by you for any reason
- Consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of data, downtime, time and effort, travel charges, technician/installers/labor costs etc.
- Power surges. lightning, fire, flood, condensation, mold, immersion/submersion in liquid, acts of God
- Faults casued by insects/rodents/snakes and/or other animals
- Lost or stolen Product
- Cosmetic damage to your Product including but not limited to scratches, dents, peeled stickers, missing/broken parts that do not otherwise affect or materially impair the use of your equipment
- Personal items left in the Product you sent for repair - you are responsible for removing all personal items including accessories from the Product before sending the Product for repair
- Accessories: gate accessories are not covered
- Batteries: batteries are not covered
This service is subject to change without notice
This Agreement is made in, and shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of California, County of Ventura.